Аутсорсинг отдела продаж или закупок запасных частей. Работаю с англоязычными и русскоязычными рынками

B2B услуги и другие деловые предложения.
Ответить
eshman

Аутсорсинг отдела продаж или закупок запасных частей. Работаю с англоязычными и русскоязычными рынками

Сообщение eshman » 17 янв 2024, 22:58

День добрый. Если вы хотите продать что то связанное с автомобилями на русскоязычные рынки или с русскоязычных рынков экспортировать на англоязычные рынки- готов создать и управлять виртуальным офисом продаж для вашей компании.
Почти свободный английский язык

My name is Alex,
I am an entrepreneur based in Belarus and I offer my service to outsource marketing tasks and spare parts management for Russian and English speaking regions. I set up a virtual office and do it as I am you. I speak and write English and Russian well. I work in the USA and Russian time zones. If you do sales over a web store I can totally cover it with my support.
I do customers search, negotiations, cataloging, sales, technical support and other tasks no needed for me to be face to face to customers. I have over 15 years working with spare parts, new and used, worked in car servicing as a parts/ marketing manager. I have professional software to look up OEM parts that require decoding VIN. I have spent a half of my life with parts so I can be one of the best in this part.
If you need a team of spare parts guys to cover your business needs I can settle it. Let me know if you want get more details about this.
We have thousands of spare parts around, but yours will be a step ahead. Let's conquer new markets together.
Here is a link to my Linked In page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-e ... aa0796194/
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alex
+375296167118 ( Whatsapp)

Реклама
Ответить